Ash is the only male
Ember, Stormy, and Apple are all females.
Ember is a blue(possibly a trindle)
Ash, Apple, and Stormy are Lilacs
Ash: So far his personality is calm and laid back
Ember: So far her personality is gregarious and sweet
Stormy: So chill and snuggly
Apple: The one that really wants to hang out the most, sassy and energetic
We do not let our puppies go until between the 8&10 week stage so that we can be sure all final health certificates are clear and truer personality workups can be shared.
We are farmers that also happen to love the French Bulldog breed enough to bring to others the joy we garner from them as responsible breeders who treat their dogs with care, never over-breeding and ensure they have clean and spacious living quarters and plenty of exercise and personal attention.
While our farm is on acreage, our dogs are brought up in our home, amongst family and friends, never in kennels(besides the crates to teach crate training skills).
Currently we whelp one litter at a time, which means while we do not have a lot of puppies to choose from, when we do have them available, they gain all of our attention. Our Dam, Flora so far has smaller litters as well, so being able to offer our puppies so much one on one attention provides their families a puppy that is already well rounded and much easier to fit in with the household.
We never rush our puppies out the door as we take great pride in fitting the right puppy with the right family.
Things we offer with our program:
- We hold a very close relationship with our Vet so that every litter from beginning to end is observed properly
- Transport to local airport to meet buyers
- Willing to meet halfway in many instances(driving only)
- Health certification (issued by the vet $25)
- Lifetime health guarantee on genetic illnesses
- Lifetime of free breeder’s help
- Contracts that benefit and protect both buyer and seller
- We start potty training(We use a potty station which is fake grass)
- Our puppies are very well socialized with people and other animals(dogs and cats as well as small road trips to acclimate to travel)
- Crate training is started
- AKC registerable