- Breed: Holland Lop rabbit
- Neutered: No
- Kid friendly ? Yes Very !
- Age: We have had him for about 6 years. He was just a newly born bunny when we bought him from the pet store
- Good with other pets: He is very shy around other animals and needs to be warmed up to them first before trusting them. He can get very scared if not introduced to other pets correctly
- More details: He is extremely friendly and loves the company of others. He enjoys head rubs, cuddles, and attention and will appreciate you even more if you give him one of his favorite treats (Any fruit).
Will include his large cage including his bowls for whoever is interested!