He is a 2 year old Holland Lop Dwarf, neutered and litter box trained. He is as sweet as a golden retriever and very gentle. Curious. He doesn’t like to be touched, but he likes people. Bonding him with another bunny or spending more floor time with him could give him more confidence. I have health issues and getting on the floor is harder for me now.
I can give you an exercise pen, toys, food bins, litter boxes, and a big thing of litter paper. If interested please message me and send responses to the following questions along with any questions you have:
1. Have you ever had a rabbit before? If so, what happened to him/her
2. Where do you plan to keep him?
3. Who will be responsible for his care?
4. Do you know what to feed the rabbit?
5. Are you aware of rabbit illnesses and how to recognize them?
6. Are you willing to pay a vet bill if he gets sick or injured?