PetClassifieds.com (“we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
1. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this web site, including vendor sites, may have their own privacy policies that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective web site. Online merchants and others who participate in Company’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. Since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those persons or their web sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
Company collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our web server logs; information you give to us; and with cookies.
a. Web Server Logs When you visit our web site, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include: – Your Internet protocol address. – The kind of browser or computer you use. – Number of links you click within the site. – State or country from which you accessed the site. – Date and time of your visit. – Name of your Internet service provider. – Web page from which you linked to our site. – Pages you viewed on the site.
c. Personal User Information Visitors to our web site may be able to register to purchase services either through our service or a third party service. When you register, some personal information, such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information may be requested. If you are purchasing a service, financial information may be requested. Any financial information collected is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, relevant information may be requested. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. By registering for the Service, you agree to receive periodic emails that will be sent to the email address you registered with, such as, but not limited to, registration confirmation, ad or post placement confirmation, contact email, ad placement confirmation, reminders and website newsletters. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission, except to the extent necessary, including: – To fulfill your requests for services – To protect ourselves from liability – To respond to legal process or an investigation carried out by any law enforcement agency, or to otherwise comply with law or – In connection with a merger, acquisition or liquidation of the company.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
Company web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow Company to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Company may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which, in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our web site and how you use the site. Company prohibits web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may contact us to review this information by sending an email to our support attendant using the above contact form.
6. Changes to this Statement
7. Contacting Us
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Company’s Designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or relating to this Site can be reached by sending an: – Email using the contact form on this website Notification: To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
1. A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed,
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site,
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material,
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted,
5. The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” and
6. The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Please note that under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or an activity is infringing, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney fees).
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
1. The Company will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing,
2. The Company will forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (the “Alleged Infringer”),
3. The Company will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Alleged Infringer that it has removed or disabled access to the material. Counter
Notification: If you receive a notice from us that you are alleged to have infringed the copyright of someone else, you may send us a Counter Notification. To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Company’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical signature of the Alleged Infringer,
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled,
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled,
4. The Alleged Infringer’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the Alleged Infringer’s address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Company may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
1. Company will promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification,
2. Company will inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days,
3. The Company will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, unless Company’s Designated Agent first receives notice from the complaining party that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain Alleged Infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Company’s system or network.
8. Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data.
Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. They also have the right to learn if Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, we will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.
Any requests to exercise user rights including the deletetion of users personal data can be directed to us through [email protected] or the contact form here. These requests will be addressed by us as early as possible.